Microsoft Tech Days - Palestine
Microsoft Tech Days:
This event is a conference is geared towards IT Pros and developers who want to get the scoop on Microsoft's cloud-first, mobile-first products and platforms.
One of the most fruitful IT event in Palestine, TechDay Palestine, took place this month (April, 2017), attracting IT pros and developers who wanted to get the scoop on Microsoft’s cloud-first, mobile-first products and platforms. Microsoft Azure MVP Mr. Waseem Awwad delivered deeply technical sessions to more than 100 attendees.
The event is considered extremely valuable and impactful, drawing from a growing community of IT pros, developers, entrepreneurs, students, and academics. In addition to the significant transfer of knowledge through technical sessions, attendees shared business ideas and deep technical questions.
• Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity.
• Plan and create Azure VMs.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability.
• Implement Azure App Service.
• Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
• Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
• Implement Azure AD.
• Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
• Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks.