Microsoft Tech Day - Palestine
The most important IT event in Palestine, TechDay Palestine, took place previous month (Nov, 2017), attracting IT pros and developers who wanted to get the scoop on Microsoft’s cloud-first, mobile-first products and platforms. Microsoft Azure MVP Mr. Waseem Awwad delivered technical sessions to more than 150 attendees.
The event is considered extremely valuable and impactful, drawing from a growing community of IT pros, developers, entrepreneurs, students, and academics. In addition to the significant transfer of knowledge through technical sessions, attendees shared business ideas and deep technical questions.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity.
- Plan and create Azure VMs.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks.