Palestine Azure Days
Palestine Azure Days
The event held on (2-3/July/2019) in Ramallah – Palestine.
Mr. Waseem Awwad – Microsoft MVP (Azure) provided 4 fruitful session talking about Microsoft latest technology and specially about Microsoft cloud and its tools, software, and facilities.
In this 2-day, instructor-led workshop, students have been introduced to the principles of cloud computing and how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure.
This workshop took students through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students learnt how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The Workshop concluded by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Describe Azure storage
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure
- Describe Azure AD
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- What Is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription Management and Billing
Module 2: Microsoft Azure management tools
- What is Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI
Module 3: Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Configure Disks
Module 4: Web Apps and cloud services
- Creating and configuring web apps
- Deploying and monitoring web apps
- Creating and deploying PaaS cloud services
Module 5: Creating and configuring virtual networks
- Getting started with virtual network
- Creating a virtual network
- Getting started with Azure Load Balancers
Module 6: Cloud storage
- Understanding cloud storage
- Create and manage storage
Module 7: Microsoft Azure databases
- Understanding options for relational database deployment
- Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
Module 8: Creating and managing Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD
- Manage Azure AD authentication